A Beginning and an Ending
I'm doing it! Right here, right now, I'm joining the ranks of bloggers. I'm becoming one of the masses of people that have so much to say to so few. I'm going to send my words out into the interwebs and it's going to make me feel fulfilled. I love lists, so here's a list of the reasons why I'm starting a blog:
1) I want a place to talk about my opinion on difficult/complicated issues. Facebook just doesn't cut it.
2) Somewhere to mention the music that makes my soul go boom-badoom-boom-boom-badoom-boom-hey.
3) Keep up/improve my writing skills, since Imma be done wit da nursin' skool in a week.
4) Update the world on my life, because Facebook will probably become trashy and turn into the next MySpace any day now.
5) Honestly, I want somewhere to grumble and bellyache a little. (I would like to make a note that I looked up synonyms for "bitch" in my thesaurus just now and got "bellyache" and "grumble." I didn't want to be that person that says the word "bitch" in their blog and turns people off, ya know? Not on my first post. Besides, I'm sure some family members are going to read this and I can't let them know that I cuss sometimes. But look, I'm already improving my writing skills by expanding my vocabulary!)
Please stay tuned for more posts, because I'm about to have much more time coming up here soon. I'm in the last leg of my program - the final sprint! I'm almost done! But obviously I'm super motivated to do my homework and study because instead I'm starting a blog at 2 a.m. Bless me.